Fyi ...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Tyson McHatten" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Jul 23, 2015 1:08 PM
Subject: UMaine to Offer Free Video Stream of Home Events
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Maine Athletics
July 23, 2015

ORONO, Maine -- The University of Maine athletic department is proud to announce that it will offer free live video streams of all its home events during the 2015-16 season.

Black Bear fans who formerly had to pay for men's ice hockey, football and women's ice hockey video streams online will now have the benefit of watching all of the exciting Black Bear home events free of charge.

"We have Black Bear fans in every state of the country as well as Canada and overseas," said UMaine Director of Athletics Karlton Creech. "Free streaming is one way for us to thank them for continuing to support our student-athletes and University of Maine Athletics. We are thrilled to share the excitement of home games with all of Black Bear Nation and hope it will lead to further support at our games."

Fans interested in viewing sports outside of ice hockey and football will continue to have free access to UMaine's America East teams through AmericaEast.TV.

UMaine football hosts Rhode Island in its home opener on Sept. 26. Along with UMaine's free stream, American Sports Network will also broadcast the game. Men's Ice Hockey opens its action at Alfond Arena on Oct. 23 when it hosts New Brunswick while the women's ice hockey team hosts defending Hockey East champion Boston University in its home opener on Oct. 4.

"Wherever you go, wherever you are, Maine Hockey and the excitement of Alfond Arena is just a click away!" commented UMaine men's ice hockey head coach Red Gendron.

-UMaine-

Get Your Black Bear Gear Here To unsubscribe from this email, click [log in to unmask]&target=/remove.html" target="_blank">here