Good Afternoon All,
We are getting assistance in updating the GeoLibrary and MeGIS websites to reflect the new templates the State has adopted. Consequently we get to make some changes and hopefully improve the functionality of the sites.

FYI I have attached the 6 month analytics showing which pages are receiving the most attention.

We would appreciate any comments you may have on changes you would like to see as we do this upgrade. Are there things about the current site you don’t like? Are there things you do like and would not want to see change? Things you would like to see added?

This is open book and there are no wrong answers.

We are looking forward to your thoughts and suggestions.

Joseph Young
Maine Office of GIS, Administrative Director
Maine Library of Geographic Information, Executive Director
SHS 145
51 Commerce Drive
Augusta, Maine 04333-0145
VP/Cell: 207-624-2664
http://maine.gov/megis/
http://www.maine.gov/geolib/

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: