There are many resources on the benefits of outdoor play at my webpage: www.bringingbackoutdoorplay.com
I love this conversation as it is a passion of mine!

Deanna

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 9:08 PM, katie quirk <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Susan has my vote!

The wonderful Megan Dreher of Asa and I chatted about outdoor schools and she pointed me to this article about a public school teacher in VT who takes her class outside for the whole day every Monday:

http://www.npr.org/sections/ed/2015/05/26/407762253/out-of-the-classroom-and-into-the-woods

 She calls them Forest Mondays. Very inspiring to me, and a nice local model.

Katie