From: Catherine Paul
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 12:05 PM
To: - Ezra Pound discussion list of the University of Maine
Subject: EPIC and session on "A Packet for EP"

Dear Demetres,

I am very much looking forward to seeing you at EPIC: it has been too long a time!

I wonder if I might ask you to be one of the readers in the session devoted to Yeats's "A Packet for Ezra Pound." This session takes place Wednesday evening, just before the reading by Poundian poets. I will give a brief introduction, and then I would like to have about fourteen Poundians read sections from the two essays in "A Packet" that are actually about Pound (not the "Introduction to A VISION). If you are willing to participate, I hope that you would read the very last section of the "Rapallo" essay, where Yeats describes having finished A VISION and being able to write verse again. I will provide you with a copy of the text once we get to Brunenburg, but I am also happy to send your section in advance, if you would like.

I hope this message finds you doing well and that your travels to Brunenburg are safe.

With best wishes,
cp

Catherine E. Paul
Professor Emerita of English