The Cornerstone Program at UMA in Bangor is offering a free MATH BRUSH UP course in Ellsworth this summer over video conference.   This course is ideal for new and continuing UMA students who have placed into MAT 009 or MAT 030 or have not been successful in those courses.

MATH BRUSH-UP
Tuesdays and Thursdays
1-2:20 PM
Beginning Tuesday, May 19th
University College Ellsworth
Room 3

There is no required text for the course.  No registration is required, but we would appreciate an RSVP from those expecting to attend.  Please call 667-3897.

The course will also be recorded for students who cannot attend the video conference meetings.  Please send an email to me, Ann Delaney, at [log in to unmask] if you need information about the recorded version.

--

Ann Delaney

Student Services Coordinator

University College at Ellsworth