I just wanted to remind everyone about some important RSU meetings that are coming up.

RSU 26 Strategic Plan meeting to talk about implementation of goals is Tues, May 19 from 5-6 in the HS cafeteria. This is followed by the budget meeting from 6-8pm.  Babysitting will be provided for these meetings by OHS students.

The Athletic complex info meeting is Wed, May 20 from 6:30-7:30 in the OHS cafeteria. Come hear about the plans.