Good morning to you on this Spring-like day!

Every year in May we have a graduation celebration dinner for students who either graduated the previous December, or will graduate in May, or will graduate in August after completing six remaining credits or less.

Our celebration is scheduled this year for Friday, May 1st.  The social hour begins at 5:00 PM at Big Cats Catering in Hancock, Maine. Starting at 6:00 PM, there will be fabulous food, a keynote speaker, and recognition of all our graduates!

We need your help in letting us know who you are!  If you are planning to attend the celebration, please reply to this email so we can send you an invitation by mail.  Each graduate gets dinner free for himself or herself and one guest.  Additional guests are $25.00 each.

Thank you!  We are looking forward to celebrating with you!