It looks like you are set for this year. I see that you filed a Form 470,
and have already certified your Form 471 with three voice services funding
requests.

*Anne Perloff*
Maine State E-Rate Coordinator for Schools
Networkmaine ... a division of the University of Maine System

Web: www.networkmaine.net/erate/

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 207-561-3584

Fax: 207-561-3531