Patrick Cunningham has issued a call for papers to be presented at the MeGUG Summer school on June 26th.

“The Maine GIS User’s Group is holding our annual GIS Summer School conference Friday June 26th at the York Harbor Inn. The Program Committee will be meeting later this month to wrap up the conference program and we are looking for suggestions of topics for our workshops.  We want to hear from you, the GIS community, on what you would like to learn.   Though we don’t have a particular theme this year we are interested in talks that are unique and will resonate with a wide variety of users.  We need your suggestions and we need your talks!!!  If you have any ideas or know of anyone who may be willing to run a workshop for us, contact me as soon as possible.  Presentation summaries must be submitted no later than May 1st.”

Please submit them to:

Patrick Cunningham
Vice Chair Maine GIS Users Group

Joseph Young

Maine Office of GIS, Administrative Director

Maine Library of Geographic Information, Executive Director

SHS 145

51 Commerce Drive

Augusta, Maine 04333-0145

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: