This newsletter has a couple of articles that may be helpful to those of you working with LiDAR point cloud data.

Saw my first worm on the sidewalk this morning!!

SPRING IS HERE!

Have a great weekend.

Joseph Young

Executive Director

Maine GeoLibrary

SHS 145

51 Commerce Drive

Augusta, Maine 04333- 145

VP 207-624-2664

FAX 207-287-1131

MaineGeoLibrary_Web_banner_JY

Subscribe to our List Serve learn more about the GeoLibrary

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?A0=geolibrary-l