The Franco American Centre at the Unive= rsity of Maine plans to provide an after school French language program for= elementary aged children for the academic year 2015-2016. In order to crea= te this course, we would like your feedback to gauge interest, time and loc= ation.

Please fill out the online survey at the link p= rovided below to help us plan and launch this educational opportunity for y= our child or children.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6SSYM6J=

Feel= free to share this survey with other interested pa= rents or organizations.

For more infor= mation, please call 207-581-3789 (Lisa Michaud) or 207-581-3791 (Susan Pinett= e) or email fr= [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe from the FRIENDS-OF-ORONO-SCHOOLS list, click the following link:
http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=3DFRIENDS-OF-ORONO-SCHOOLS&A=3D1