Orono High School's Orchestra, under the direction of Waldo Caballero, is one of five outstanding local ensembles participating in this year's ALL THAT JAZZ competition, to be held TOMORROW, Tuesday, March 31, at 7:00pm in Peakes Auditorium at
Bangor High School.  The event is sponsored by the Bangor Area Breakfast Rotary Club.

YOU can help our OHS Orchestra earn funds for school music!  Each school selected to participate in the competition is awarded $1000.  An additional $1000 is awarded to the school that sells the greatest number of tickets to the event.  The ensemble
selected by judges as presenting the best performance Tuesday night will take home an additional $1000.  We already know our orchestra is the best, but it certainly would be nice to get that extra $1000 for selling the most tickets!

Tickets are $10 each and are available for purchase at the Orono High School office.  Checks may be made payable to OHS if you purchase your ticket by tomorrow.  If you wait to buy your ticket at the door, you'll need to make your check payable to
Bangor Area Breakfast Rotary Club.

Please support our community's young musicians and our splendid music program!  Get your ticket now - and plan to come enjoy an amazing concert tomorrow night!