Have you looked at ePals?

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 6:16 PM, nadene mathes <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Simplistic answer, but why not KidBlog? Each kid gets their own blog to correspond with their epal, and the teacher can easily monitor.
Nadene

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 16:14:08 -0500
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Pen Pal Solution

Hello,

We're looking for a way for Grade 6 (under 13) students to electronically correspond with students in China.

We have received our first letters as a group on paper.  All students in both locations have an email address, but our students cannot send/receive out of district.

We're thinking of Edmodo, but students can't address each other there. (Same with Google Classroom) It's everyone or just the teacher.  We can make Edmodo work or try any number of video, audio, and print ideas, but I would love to hear what ideas you all have.

Thanks,
Sarah

--
Sarah Glatz
Technology Integrator

You Can Book Me!

Can't remember your password? Do you need a strong and secure password? Use Password manager! It stores your passwords & protects your account.

--
Amy Tucker