Good Afternoon All!

The Program Committee will be meeting later this month to wrap up the MEGUG portion of the MMA 2015 conference program. We are still looking for presenters, so please contact Patrick Cunningham as soon as possible but no later than Friday Jan 16th if you have a topic you would like to present.

Though we don't have a theme per say we are interested in talks that will resonate with municipal government GIS uses since that is the focus of this conference. If you have ideas or know of anyone who may be working in this field and be willing to present please contact me as soon as possible.

This event will take place in Bangor at the Cross Insurance Center on May 7th.

If you are interested in exhibiting, we are also looking for vendors for our partner showcase area.

Please email me with your interest and register here:
http://www.memun.org/2015TechnologyConference/Sponsorship/SponsorshipRegistration.aspx

For more information on the event location please visit:
http://www.crossinsurancecenter.com/page/2-838/floorlayout-capacity

Patrick Cunningham
Maine GIS User's Group
Vice Chair

Joseph Young
Executive Director
Maine GeoLibrary
SHS 145
51 Commerce Drive
Augusta, Maine 04333- 145
VP 207-624-2664
FAX 207-287-1131
[MaineGeoLibrary_Web_banner_JY]<http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?A0=geolibrary-l>
Subscribe to our List Serve<http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?A0=geolibrary-l> learn more about the GeoLibrary
http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?A0=geolibrary-l

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: