From: Maine GeoNews [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Young, Joseph
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2014 9:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Maine's Beach top ranked???

Who knew?
"Lining the ocean side of Mt. Desert Island, the golden grains of Sand Beach span 290 yards between two rocky headlands. The tranquil bay is one of the few places in Acadia National Park that lends itself to safe swimming. Browse the tide pools at either end of the strand, or scout for seabirds on Old Soaker Island."
http://hashtagmaine.bangordailynews.com/2014/12/15/the-internets/think-warm-maine-beach-ranks-alongside-miami-maui-as-one-of-americas-best/#at_pco=smlwn-1.0&at_si=5492dc3aa5af0c17&at_ab=per-15&at_pos=0&at_tot=1

This might not be the day to go swimming though?
Stay safe everyone and get those skis waxed, it will be a great weekend at the mountains.

Joseph Young
Executive Director
Maine GeoLibrary
SHS 145
51 Commerce Drive
Augusta, Maine 04333- 145
VP 207-624-2664
FAX 207-287-1131
[MaineGeoLibrary_Web_banner_JY]<http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?A0=geolibrary-l>
Subscribe to our List Serve<http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?A0=geolibrary-l> learn more about the GeoLibrary
http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?A0=geolibrary-l

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: