Our loss their gain - you will be missed very much! Good luck and safe
travels - stay away from Buffalo!

Judy Mathiau, CMA
Town of Winslow Assessor
114 Benton Avenue, Winslow, ME 04901

phone: 	207-872-2776	Ext 5205
fax:		207-872-1999
web:		www.winslow-me.gov

"Smith, Michael" <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Hi everyone,
>
>I just wanted to let you know that I have accepted a GIS Admin
>position in Los Alamos, NM, and will be relocating there at the end of
>this year.  My last day in the office will be December 19.
>
>It has been a pleasure to work with so many of you over these past 7
>years to grow GIS and build our “GeoLibrary” to the what it is
>today.  The cooperative efforts in the State of Maine have really
>made this happen, so kudos to all of you involved in these efforts,
>and Joe Young who has taken over the management of that part of our
>business these last 12 months.  Together we have accomplished a lot.
>
>Between now and 12/19 a succession plan will be developed to cover my
>duties while the State finds a new GIS Administrator.
>

>So, wish me luck out west, I wish you all the best here in the
>beautiful State of Maine, and if you’re ever out that way drop by
>and say hi.  As for me, I’ll be “Summah People” again. J
>
>===============================
>Michael Smith MS GISP
>State GIS Manager, Maine Office of GIS
>State of Maine, Office of Information Technology
>michael.smith _at_ maine.gov 207-215-5530
>
>Board Member, Maine GeoLibrary
>Education Chair, Maine GIS Users Group
>State Rep, National States Geographic Information Council
>[Image]
>
>State House Station 145
>51 Commerce Drive
>Augusta, ME 04333-0145
>69o 47' 58.9"W  44o 21' 54.8"N

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: