Enrollment Window: 10/6/14 - 10/17/14

Pre-Enrollment Window: 10/20/14 - 11/7/14

This year we will be structuring the pre-enrollment and enrollment windows differently than in the past. Networkmaine needs to release RFPs for Internet and transport services and file a Form 470 for Funding Year 2015. In order to do so, we need signed Letters of Agency (LOAs) from our consortium members. LOAs give Networkmaine the authority to procure services and file consortium E-Rate paperwork on behalf of its members. To ensure that we have sufficient time to conduct the RFP process, we will be opening the enrollment window next week instead of waiting until January as we normally do.

We will still hold pre-enrollment at the end of the month for those sites that need to submit an Alternative Discount Mechanism form to report free and reduced lunch equivalency data. For the sake of consistency, we will continue to call this pre-enrollment even though it will technically be "post-enrollment" for FY2015.

As always, we will be announcing the opening of each window as it occurs via email and various mailing lists. Remember that all consortium members must complete enrollment procedures but only a subset of members need to participate in the pre-enrollment process.

What we will be collecting

Enrollment:

- Letters of Agency
- Participation Agreements
- Form 479s to certify CIPA compliance
- online broadband survey

Pre-Enrollment: (for those sites that need to participate)
- Alternative Discount Mechanism forms
- supporting documentation

Anne Perloff
Maine State E-Rate Coordinator for Schools
Networkmaine ... a division of the University of Maine System

Web: www.networkmaine.net/erate/

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 207-561-3584

Fax: 207-561-3531