As long as you only receive E-Rate through Networkmaine and do not apply
for any E-Rate reimbursements separately directly with USAC, then it is
correct that you do not need to complete the BEAR form.

*Anne Perloff*
Maine State E-Rate Coordinator for Schools
Networkmaine ... a division of the University of Maine System

Web: www.networkmaine.net/erate/

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 207-561-3584

Fax: 207-561-3531