Hi to all who sent Sally at Raymond Village Library yarn and crochet
needles/knitting needles….I am very grateful to all of you.

There are two volunteers at the Raymond Village Library who are over the
moon with excitement over planning this special lending library at RVL.

If you take a look at the Facebook page at Raymond Village Library you will
see a picture I took Wednesday of the bountiful amount of materials I
received. I have at two tupperware containers that are not pictured full of
yarn and k and c needles.

Many thanks for your generosity and good will…your donations will be put
to good use. Sally