From: Maine Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Carol McFadden
Sent: Friday, October 03, 2014 2:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MELIBS-L] Shelving juvenile series separately

Hi Sarah,

Love the idea BUT... I used to shelve children's series separately, at a former library, but ran out of space and found it really hard to keep shifting around, weeding out the "not-so-popular" series. I suppose if you have a big space or section, it'll work really well. Right now, because of our ongoing American Girl Book Club, I'm highlighting all American Girls books on display. So, I cluster on occasions.

Carol

Carol McFadden
Head of Children's Services
Patten Free Library