I just received a call from my sales rep at the Garden.  Private suites for
April's Frozen Four at Boston's TD Garden will become available on Monday
afternoon and it looks like the price will be about $450/person.  That
works out to $150/game.  For those that were with us in Tampa in 2012, this
is only slightly more than the $125/game we paid for those seats and far
less than the $200+/game we would have paid in Philadelphia last year.  I
am shocked prices are this low for Boston.

I have been in the premium section for hockey games and it really is an
experience.  Along with the ticket to the game, you get free admission to
the amazing sports museum (see Jim Craig's locker, sit in the penalty box
from the old Garden, etc).  We also get a private entrance, access to
premium restaurants and a terrific view of the games.  For those who care
about such things, alcohol will only be available in the suites.  We are
going to be getting a food package with the suite, but alcohol and
additional items can be purchased separately.

If interested, please let me know ASAP.  We have access to 18 total tickets
and three are already gone.

John

--
"Victory? Victory you say? President Obama, not victory. The shroud of the
dark side has fallen. Begun the Age of Austerity has."