Good Morning All,

Hurray!!! The data has finally arrived from the 2013 spring collection covering the remaining areas of Kennebec, Cumberland and York counties. We will be working on processing to post on our WMS over the next few weeks, as products become available you will receive announcements of them being posted.

May the force be with you!!

Joseph Young

Executive Director

Maine GeoLibrary

SHS 145

51 Commerce Drive

Augusta, Maine 04333- 145

VP 207-624-2664

FAX 207-287-1131

MaineGeoLibrary_Web_banner_JY

Subscribe to our List Serve learn more about the GeoLibrary

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?A0=geolibrary-l

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: