We have the resources. And our computer tech elementary teacher went to
Vegas and is offering workshops for Code.org. That is not the issue.
I am just wondering how many schools have coding or programming classes at
the middle school level. It looks like Saco has some.
We are thinking of starting a program.
Do you have like classes or a special program of some sort? We don't want
just an after school thing. It is a big push at the district level.
Anne

--
Anne Macdonald
Technology Integration Coordinator