Hi
I assume adding the old - follow by email - would be too difficult?
The teacher would still have to go to each blog and sign up. But then you
could create a filter so that all those blogs go into one folder? If they
had some class identifying feature in the title?
Anne

Anne Macdonald
Technology Integration Coordinator
Falmouth School Department