From: V. Kelly Bellis [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 10:20 AM
To: Young, Joseph
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Any ETA on Orthos

Howdy Joe,

Not that I'm anxious or anything, I was just a little curious if there might be an ETA on the availability of the orthos on the totally awesome Maine Orthoimagery Viewer<http://mapserver.maine.gov/basemap/index.html?extent=525410,4952518,582356,4886700> ? :-)

Thanks!

Kelly

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: