Hi Everyone,

If anyone is interested in learning a bit about creating webmaps using Open
Source software, Directions Magazine has a webinar this Thursday that
introduces some of the concepts and outlines the Open Web Mapping class
that Penn State offers (you can review all of the course material for free):

http://www.directionsmag.com/webinars/register/learning-open-web-mapping-from-start-to-finish/411370

I took the class this summer and I'm one of the student presenters on the
webinar, so if you watch it and have any questions that don't get answered
feel free to e-mail me afterward.

Chris

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: