Hi Everyone,

I have a question. To whom at your school/ in your district do you report? Or better yet, get evaluated by?
I work in 2 buildings and this year the asst principal and principal of one school are planning on doing a few mini-observations and then they are going to ask the tech director to set up some kind of structure to evaluate me.

It seems to me that most of my responsibilities really revolve around teaching and learning, although, I do lots of techy stuff also.
The tech director thinks it should be the curriculum director and possibly him also.

Can you let me know?
Might be an interesting discussion!

Anne

--