Good Morning All,

I noticed these two webinar offers in today's GIS café Newsletter ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ) that may be of interest to some of you!

When you combine multiple types of geospatial data, the result is a more complete understanding of a geographic area. Join us and learn about the applications and benefits of fusing LiDAR data with spectral information and how this can be achieved in an automated way.

http://www.giscafe.com/sponsors/Exelis/index.20140804.php

TerraGo's GeoPDF Products v.6.5 brings GeoPDF® to your mobile workforce with customizable apps and maps. Along with a quick tutorial on 6.5 product updates, let TerraGo introduce you to the next generation collaborative mobile location intelligence app, TerraGo Edge. Take GeoPDF to the edge of the enterprise and back.

http://info.terragotech.com/GIS-Cafe/Take-Your-ArcGIS-to-the-Edge-Webinar

Michael Smith, Maine GIS Manager and I were pleased to conduct an afternoon session at the Maine Revenue Service Tax School yesterday. The topic was "GIS for (Mike says by) Dummies"! We discussed the States Geospatial data acquisition programs, low and no cost GIS software, and some quick tutorials on importing WMS data and basic queries. We enjoyed the opportunity to present t a great group of assessors.

Joseph Young
Executive Director
Maine GeoLibrary
SHS 145
51 Commerce Drive
Augusta, Maine 04333- 145
VP 207-624-2664
FAX 207-287-1131
[MaineGeoLibrary_Web_banner_JY]<http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?A0=geolibrary-l>
Subscribe to our List Serve<http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?A0=geolibrary-l> learn more about the GeoLibrary
http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?A0=geolibrary-l

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: