Hello geolibrary list serve followers,
    Harrison community trails Inc. is exploring an innovative data management project. We will be to sending a survey to each land owner in town. The survey will ask two questions.
1. What forms of recreation/conservation do you participate in. All legal forms of recreation will be included.
2. What forms of recreation/conservation will you allow on your land.

    Our intention is to document both supply and demand for recreation in a way never before considered. The concept being, that in parts of the state with moderate to moderately high population densities, the land users are likely to be resource providing land owners.

We are in need of a person who has the skills and willingness to build a GIS platform for our data. Our next meeting is on Tuesday Sept 2nd at 7:00 location is the Harrison Me Fire Station.