The University of Maine online grad classes are almost full -- only 3 seats
left:  two in the EDT 529 Advanced Troubleshooting and one in EDT 537
Foundations of Distance Education.  Please let me know if you are
interested this week!

EDT 529: ADVANCED NETWORKING AND TROUBLE SHOOTING
for the position of an educational technology coordinator.  An in-depth
knowledge of network behavior and problems leads to the skills needed to
isolate and solve security and advanced application problems.  Course work
is based on theory, class exercises and "on-line" labs, which will allow
students to manage and manipulate hardware remotely.
*PREREQUISITE: Basic experience in networking and troubleshooting (with
permission of the instructor) OR EDT 527 Networking and Troubleshooting
INSTRUCTOR: [log in to unmask]

EDT 537: FOUNDATIONS OF DISTANCE EDUCATION
techniques involved in teaching outside of a face-to-face environment.
(We often have both K-12 and higher ed  educators in this class.)
INSTRUCTOR: [log in to unmask]

FOR MAINE RECERTIFICATION CREDITS, register as a non-degree student.
Contact [log in to unmask]
Also: http://www.umaine.edu/graduate/prospectivestudents/nondegreeinfo

INTERESTED IN THE MASTER'S OF EDUCATION, INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNOLOGY DEGREE:
contact [log in to unmask]    (For a while we were holding off
degree applications until Spring but yesterday I received the word that we
will be accepting Fall applications as well. )

Our apologies for cross posting.