Sorry for the cross-posting, but I just want to make sure everyone hears
about this event:

Greetings Youth Librarians!

Are you looking for a chance to connect with other librarians, share your
summer reading success stories and prepare for the school year?  Bring your
favorite program ideas and find others to "beg, borrow, or steal" at our one
day conference for youth librarians:  Beg Borrow Steal!

When:  Monday, August 25, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.

Where:  Waterville Public Library

Register here! <http://mainelibraries.org/event-1725009>

We ask you to specify lunch options when you register.  Here are the

Meats:

Turkey, ham, roast beef, salami (vegetarian option: hummus)

Cheese:

American, cheddar, provolone, swiss, havarti

Veggies:

Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red onion, green pepper, pickles

Bread:

Italian, Wheat, Rye, Croissant, Focaccia, Baguette

Wraps:

Flour, Wheat, Spinach, Tomato, Chili

If you have any questions about this event, please feel free to contact me.

Abby Morrow

Youth Services

Ellsworth Public Library

20 State Street