Kyle also had another very interesting lawsuit/settlement stemming from a shattered piece of equipment resulting from blocking a shot in Lowell

Mobile mail

On Jul 29, 2014, at 6:40 PM, Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Larry Mahoney provides a Maine perspective of the national and multi-sport problem of concussion.   If I read this and other reports correctly, the NCAA will provide preseason testing for all current athletes and those from past 50 years that want  to be tested.   I'm unclear of in-season testing ... or of the accuracy of testing for that matter.

It also appears that "diagnosed" concussion will now keep the player out of the current game.

A hockey-UMaine angle will be in tommorow's Bangor Daily News:

Cheers, Wayne