Hello geolibrary,

Blue Marble Geographics, a growing GIS software company in Hallowell, ME is now hiring Senior Software Account Managers with particular focus in government sales.  We are also hiring an entry level and senior software developer as well.  If you would like to learn more about these opportunities please visit the careers section of our web site:  http://www.bluemarblegeo.com/about-us/careers.php

Best Regards,

Patrick Cunningham

President

N 44 17 15.40 W 69 47 24.55 WGS84

77 Water Street
Hallowell, ME 04347 U.S.A
www.bluemarblegeo.com

Follow us on TwitterWeb Bug from http://www.bluemarblegeo.com/images/style/dot.gif Follow us on LinkedIn Web Bug from http://www.bluemarblegeo.com/images/style/dot.gif Follow us on YouTubeWeb Bug from http://www.bluemarblegeo.com/images/style/dot.gif Like us on Facebook

Join us in Calgary and Houston for our 2014 Blue Marble User Conferences!

T: +1 (207) 622-4622 ex. 115 :: TF: (800) 616-2725 ex. 115 :: F: +1 (207) 622-4656

The Geographic Calculator 2014, SP1 Now Available!

With new jobs to streamline workflow,

improved text rendering on Land Survey Jobs,

and official support for Windows 8.1

Visit us at www.bluemarblegeo.com for more details.

The information in this E-mail message is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you, the reader of this message, are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you should not further disseminate, distribute, or forward this E-mail message. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of the message promptly. Thank you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: