We put a lot of work into that! Good luck!

Judy Mathiau, CMA
Town of Winslow Assessor
114 Benton Avenue, Winslow, ME 04901

phone:  207-872-2776    Ext 5205
fax:            207-872-1999
web:            www.winslow-me.gov

"Young, Joseph" <[log in to unmask]> writes:
Good Afternoon All,

The GeoSpatial Data Workgroup recommended a set of land use code standards to be adopted back in 2011. These standards were never voted on by the Board and remain in  draft form and are available on the Board website on the publications page.  Dan Walters has provided an updated crosswalk to the codes being used by Maine Revenue services which are also available on the  MRS web site.

These will be on the agenda for discussion at next week’s GeoLibrary Boar meeting. If you have, comments or concerns please let me or a board member know.

Joseph Young
Executive Director
Maine GeoLibrary
SHS 145
51 Commerce Drive
Augusta, Maine 04333- 145
VP 207-624-2664
FAX 207-287-1131
MaineGeoLibrary_Web_banner_JY
Subscribe to our  List Serve learn more about the GeoLibrary
http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?A0=geolibrary-l

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: