From: Northeast Arc Users Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brian Cooperman
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 9:58 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Summer Internships

Hi all,

We have two summer internship positions on our Geospatial Analytics team here at McKinsey. We are looking for an Application Developer and a GIS Analyst. These internships are paid.

Our team at McKinsey is a great place to apply GIS skills to solve problems, particularly business problems, for the world's largest institutions, both public and private. The environment is fast paced, fun, and highly collaborative.

Position descriptions are below. Feel free to forward to any undergrad, grad, or post-degree student who might be interested and reach out to me if you have any questions.

Brian Cooperman

If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove yourself by going to http://listserv.uconn.edu/nearc-l.html.

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: