We put a lot of work into that! Good luck!

Judy Mathiau, CMA
Town of Winslow Assessor
114 Benton Avenue, Winslow, ME 04901

phone: 	207-872-2776	Ext 5205
fax:		207-872-1999
web:		www.winslow-me.gov

"Young, Joseph" <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>Good Afternoon All,
>
>The GeoSpatial Data Workgroup recommended a set of land use code
>standards to be adopted back in 2011. These standards were never voted
>on by the Board and remain in [
>http://www.maine.gov/geolib/Publications/Lan_Use_Code_Standards/Land%20Use%20Code%20Reportv4.pdf
>] draft form and are available on the Board website on the
>publications page.  Dan Walters has provided an updated crosswalk to
>the codes being used by Maine Revenue services which are also
>available on the [
>http://www.maine.gov/revenue/propertytax/transfertax/instructionstotransfertax.htm
>] MRS web site.
>
>These will be on the agenda for discussion at next week’s GeoLibrary
>Boar meeting. If you have, comments or concerns please let me or a
>board member know.
>
>Joseph Young
>Executive Director
>Maine GeoLibrary
>SHS 145
>51 Commerce Drive
>Augusta, Maine 04333- 145
>VP 207-624-2664
>FAX 207-287-1131
>[ http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?A0=geolibrary-l ][Image]
>Subscribe to our [ http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?A0=geolibrary-l ]
>List Serve learn more about the GeoLibrary
>[ http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?A0=geolibrary-l
>]http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?A0=geolibrary-l

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: