Good Morning All,

The 2013 collect is processing on schedule. So far, 85% of the processing and hydrologic flattening has been completed.  The final products should be delivered to the USGS by 5/31 with final QC to be completed by June 30.  If all goes according to plan, the data will be released sometime in July assuming no error corrections. It will take MeGIS a while to process and post derived products in the data catalog and web mapping services. However, you will need to contact Michael Smith 207-215-5530 at MEGIS to acquire a copy of the original point cloud data.

Once the data has been received here we will send out a notice with an estimated time line for posting the derived products on the website.

Have a fabulous Friday!!

Joseph Young

Executive Director

Maine GeoLibrary

SHS 145

51 Commerce Drive

Augusta, Maine 04333- 145

VP 207-624-2664

FAX 207-287-1131

MaineGeoLibrary_Web_banner_JY

Subscribe to our List Serve learn more about the GeoLibrary

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?A0=geolibrary-l

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: