The MICDL/Radix Endeavor Webinar Series is hosting our third and final webinar this afternoon.  We hope we've at least intrigued you with the game.  Maybe you haven't had a chance to engage your students, maybe you couldn't squeeze one more thing into these last few weeks of school...don't despair!   The good news is that the project will continue through next fall. Here's a description of what to expect in this final episode.   Log-in coordinates for today's webinar follow this message.

If you haven't attended our previous webinars but are interested in hearing what others have to say about their experience please feel free to attend as an observer and ask questions.  Please register here:
MICDL/Radix Endeavor Webinar Series Registration  (archives of our previous webinars can be found here)

Part III: Selecting and Aligning Game Content with Classroom Instruction
Wednesday, April 30, 2014 3:30 - 4:30 PM
In preparation for implementing The Radix Endeavor in the classroom, MIT researchers will share sample implementation plans taking into consideration alignment to specific learning standards, adherence to pacing guides and testing requirements while allowing significant time for participant questions and review of implementation challenges and opportunities.

We look forward to seeing you online on this afternoon, 3:30pm.
Best,
Abby Manahan

Here are the meeting coordinates:
Meeting information
Topic: Radix Webinar Series - Part III
Date: Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Time: 3:30 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 640 902 677
Meeting Password: radix

To join the online meeting
Go to https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m76ab21bac865673704fb85a3b1852bbb

For assistance
1. Go to https://mit.webex.com/mit/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft Outlook), click this link:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m8d281ed10edde555081125895525d2de

To check whether you have the appropriate players installed for UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files, go to https://mit.webex.com/mit/systemdiagnosis.php

Abby Manahan, M.Ed.
Learning Strategist/Learning Coach

Maine International Center for Digital Learning
micdl.org

phone:  207-350-6025
email:   [log in to unmask]
Skype:  abby.manahan