Good Afternoon All,

Just in case you are interested, the minutes of the Boards February meeting have been posted to the web along with the agenda for the March meeting that was held this week. The minutes are posted only after the Board has had a chance to review and make amendments so they will normally be posted one month after the meeting.

http://www.maine.gov/geolib/2014/index.htm

The Board is in the process of reviewing its committees and work groups to reenergize them and initiate more activities to implement its 2009 Strategic Plan. Some of the members have moved on and the board will be looking for new members. Some of the committee’s web page information is somewhat dated just now but we will be updating them as new information becomes available.  You may want to look at the committee pages to see what they have done in the past. If you have, an interest in participating please let me know and I will put your name on the list for consideration by the Board.

Joseph Young

Executive Director

Maine GeoLibrary

SHS 145

51 Commerce Drive

Augusta, Maine 04333- 145

VP 207-624-2664

FAX 207-287-1131

MaineGeoLibrary_Web_banner_JY

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: