well, brent was right... Larry has written this up as an elbow to Kolamatis... the hit that resulted in the interference call.

perhaps the dive [by the goalie, Marotta] really was a dive.... and perhaps Maine is lucky Ryan isn't suspended for that hit as well... who has a video of the goalie "dive"?