I think they need to do some sort of bring a friend/buy two get one free
type of promotion to get people back into the habit of going to games.  I
think many are skeptical, but I think if we can get them in the door and
feel good about the direction of the program, people will come back.  It's
that ripping off of the bandaid that is the problem.  When you saw a
lifeless team for the past five years, there is good reason not to come
back right away.  But, these guys play hard and I think they are easy to
get behind.