Yes, yes.  This is a great idea.  I have quite a few hard to find books,
and would love to bequeath them to someone/something should I need to write
it in my will or donate them when/if I move overseas.  This EPS venue would
be my preferred option.

Thanks for all of your hard work!

AndyT.

--
*Andy Trevathan*
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive