My memory
Facts

Phhht

And your memory is just as bad.... Last time I said that it was the frozen four prices that were too high!!!  And YOU were the one who corrected me then too.

But even so, forgetting the particulars... Who beside avid fans and player families are going to take their kids to a hockey regional at the ticket prices you just quoted???

If they care that the arenas are full, they need to offer ticket prices that are reasonable for family entertainment.

Mobile mail