Hello All, If you could send me any dates and info of community programs you are hosting related to the ACA and Healthcare.gov, I will pass them on to Adam at the MSL to create a statewide press release on what Maine libraries are doing to support their communities around this topic. He will include a schedule of library programs throughout the state for Maine citizens as they learn how to enroll for this new healthcare service. Please get your program info to me by Nov. 27.
Thanks, Deb.

Deborah A. Clark, Consultant
Southern Maine Library District
Portland Public Library, Third Floor