My observation is that as Red promised, the compete level is there.  Just about every shift, all game long so far.  It's clear we don't have the talent of other teams, but hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.  That's our motto this season.

Honestly, I wish we has those St.Lawrence games back.  I think we would have at least split.

I just love that we seem to be giving up the Jeckyl and Hyde persona this team has had for so long.

Best regards,
Matt Dewkett