perfect!!!

Judy Mathiau, CMA
Town of Winslow Assessor
114 Benton Avenue, Winslow, ME 04901

phone:  207-872-2776    Ext 5205
fax:            207-872-1999
web:            www.winslow-me.gov

"Smith, Michael" <[log in to unmask]> writes:
I am pleased to announce that the Maine GeoLibrary Board has hired its first executive director.  Please join me in welcoming Joe Young to this position.  Joe has worked as the Floodplain Mapping Coordinator for Maine and has been a leader in advocating and securing funding for orthoimagery and lidar in Maine.  Joe will become the point-person for all business related to the GeoLibrary Board projects such as orthoimagery and lidar.  Joe will start at MEGIS November 25.

===============================
Michael Smith MS GISP
State GIS Manager, Maine Office of GIS
State of Maine, Office of Information Technology
michael.smith _at_ maine.gov 207-215-5530

Board Member, Maine GeoLibrary
Education Chair, Maine GIS Users Group
State Rep, National States Geographic Information Council
b52DA359-3B9ACA00-0-image001.jpg

State House Station 145
51 Commerce Drive
Augusta, ME 04333-0145
69o 47' 58.9"W  44o 21' 54.8"N

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: