The subject line says it all:   I'm looking for a qualified elementary math teacher who has lots to share regarding using computer technology in the classroom.   I've just learned that my top choices to teach a summer graduate have all "fallen through."
This class would be held online (Moodle preferred).  I can work with this person to develop a syllabus and to shepherd him or her through the paperwork.

Must have a master's degree. Please send me a resume and some of your Big Ideas about math and computers.
Looking forward to hearing from the right person!

or [log in to unmask]