Goals for our times!

Working smarter not harder!

Doing more with less!

Cooperation and collaboration to reduce costs!

The GeoLibrary has taken these goals seriously and put together a statewide program to reduce imagery acquisition costs for all levels of government, provides a basic universally used data set and helps all of us meet these goals. Please join us for an Open House to see how the Maine Orthoimagery Program will help you do your job better and serve your community.

It’s being held at Eastern Maine Community College in Rangeley Hall from 3-7 PM – come and go as you like & enjoy light refreshments.  We will have representatives from the Town of Hampden and City of Brewer to demonstrate how they are using the imagery to solve issues in their communities, along with an overview of the program, general pricing options, how to access the imagery, anticipated flight schedules, etc.  I do hope that you will join us and you are welcome to forward this information.  If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me – my signature file is at the bottom.  Just click on the card below to RSVP or receive more information!

cid:image001.jpg@01CEC901.223EBBD0

Please pass this on – Interested officials might include the Selectman, Manager, Assessor, CEO, Planner, Public Works, Road Commissioner, etc.  All are welcome.  Thank you!

Joseph Young

Mapping Coordinator

Maine Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry

Floodplain Management Program

93 State House Station

Augusta, Maine 04333-0022

Office: 207-287-8051

Cell: 207-592-5105

www.maine.gov/doc/index.shtml

For information on our statewide mapping program

Twitter | Facebook | Web

----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: