Dear EMCC Students:

I am looking for a student who is interested in working as a writing tutor this semester for approximately 3-4 hours per week.  The tutor must be available from 9-10 am every Monday to work with students in LAE 013, Introduction to Writing.  The tutor must also be available for drop-in tutoring or tutoring by appointment an additional 2-3 hours per week for students taking other EMCC courses that require essays or papers.

This tutor should have completed at least 15 college credits, have a "B" average or higher, and have completed ENG 101 and at least one additional course that required essay writing, journal article reviews or a research paper.

Please contact me as soon as possible if you are interested.

Thanks,
Ann

--

Ann M. Delaney