What wonderful ideas!  thanks for your work to get these initiatives
rolling both new and continuing!

Mary Ellis

Mary Ellis Gibson

Professor of English Literature, University of Glasgow
email: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

maryellisgibson.wordpress.com

Elizabeth Rosenthal Professor of English, emerita, University of North
Carolina at Greensboro